(1) Vaginal factors due to vaginal atresia or vaginal septum and other congenital factors caused by sexual intercourse disorder or difficulty, thus affecting the sperm into the female reproductive tract. Moreover, due to mold, trichomoniasis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae and other infections caused by vaginal inflammation changes the vaginal biochemical environment, reduce sperm motility and viability, thus affecting the chance of pregnancy.
(2) Cervical factors cervical stenosis, polyps, tumors, adhesions, etc. can affect the sperm through; cervical erosion, the inflammatory exudate has a spermicidal effect; cervical mucus in the presence of anti-sperm antibodies, is not conducive to sperm penetrating the cervix or Completely make sperm loss of activity, which is worth noting that unmarried pregnant women after abortion caused by cervical adhesions, especially when repeated flow is more likely to cause this serious complications, the sperm refused to the cervix outside. Cervical tube congenital abnormalities associated with abnormal menstruation or dysmenorrhea, girls will go to the hospital after the menarche. And Neisseria gonorrhoeae caused by cervicitis is through sexual life infection, often leading to cervical canal atresia or stenosis. Cervical mouth slack is one of the common causes of habitual late abortion caused by infertility. When the increase in pregnancy, fetal weight increased beyond the capacity of the cervical canal, the neck duct dilatation, fetal drums and broken water, fetus and placenta have been discharged, often occurs after 3 months of pregnancy.
(3) Uterine factors congenital absence of uterus, naive uterus and no uterine cavity of the real uterus and other dysplasia or deformity will affect the woman's fertility. Uterine posterior or severe flexion, endometrial inflammation, intrauterine adhesions are caused by infertility reasons. About 75% of patients with endometriosis have infertility history, it is because it will cause posterior uterine adhesions, poor activity, can also cause tubal adhesions, leading to decreased peristalsis.
(4) Tubal factors fallopian tube too long or stenosis, tubal inflammation caused by luminal occlusion, water or adhesions, will hinder the sperm, egg or fertilized egg operation. Fallopian tube disease can account for 25% of female infertility, is an important cause of infertility, causing inflammation of the disease, including tuberculosis, endometriosis, trichomoniasis, gonorrhea and other pathogens infection. The obstruction of the fallopian tube can be through the liquid, microsurgical plastic surgery to obtain recanalization, can also be used "test tube baby" (in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer) technology to help patients get pregnancy opportunities.
(5) Ovarian factors ovarian follicular hypoplasia, can not ovulate and the formation of corpus luteum, premature ovarian failure, polycystic ovary, ovarian cancer and other factors affecting follicular development or egg discharge can cause infertility.
(6) Endocrine factors when the hypothalamus maturation or hypothalamic cycle of central maturation delay, so that the hypothalamus - pituitary - ovarian axis between the three imperfect adjustment, so the performance of anovulatory menstruation, amenorrhea or corpus luteum dysfunction, these are Is the possible cause of infertility. In addition, hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism, adrenal insufficiency or low can also affect the ovarian function and impede ovulation.
(7) Congenital factors serious congenital reproductive system hypoplasia, such patients are often accompanied by primary amenorrhea, sex chromosomal abnormalities, such as Turner syndrome, true and false sex deformities, chromosomal abnormalities caused by habitual abortion.
(8) Systemic factors such as nutritional disorders, metabolic diseases, chronic wasting disease, simple obesity and so on. Taking raw cotton seed oil, toxic chemical reagents, radiation, microwave and other physical factors.
(9) Mental and neurological factors of autonomic nervous system dysfunction, mental illness, environmental amenorrhea, anorexia nervosa, false pregnancy and so on.
(10) Other immune infertility blood group incompatibility (such as Rh factor or ABO hemolysis caused by habitual abortion or stillbirth).